Here are some Home Remedies For Back Pain that can help, because most of the time we are standing up for most of the day our spine can often get stressed. This commonly leads to back pain which many people often go to their doctor to seek advice. The secret to your pain relief is to strengthen your vertebrae and also the surrounding tissues in your back. Although this condition is very uncomfortable in most cases it is not serious. The lower back is where it is most commonly effected as this is the area that supports most of your weight.There may be different reasons why you may experience pain such as an injury to the bones of the spine, inflammation or the cartilage, muscles, tissues or nerves can cause the pain as well.
The main cause of back pain is muscle strain, weakened bones, bad posture, a slipped disk, stress or a pinched nerve. Some diseases such as osteoporosis and arthritis can also cause this type of pain as well. There are a few vitamin supplements that can help, but before starting talk to your doctor to see if medical or surgery treatment is needed. Taking vitamin supplements will build stronger muscles and bones, treat pain and reduce inflammation.
If you are a person that is prone to back aches here are a few home remedies for back pain, if you suffer from back problems regularly it is important to start with vitamins that strengthen the cartilage and bones, these are magnesium, calcium, manganese and Vitamins C and D. Other supplements that have shown success is bromelain which is an enzyme found in pineapples. Bromelain can reduce inflammation and relieve pain.Other supplements include glucosamine which can help build cartilage andd tissue which is important in supporting the spinal discs.
White willow bark can also be taken as it is a pain reliever similar to aspirin and has fewer side effects. Flax seed oil can also be taken as it has anti inflammatory properties and a healing analgesic. By taking all these supplements you may reduce the need of conventional pain killers, white willow bark can be taken with other medication. Other supplements that can help are bosweila which is a herbal remedy from india that can help with inflammation, niacinamide a form of niacin can also be taken if you suffer from arthritic back pain. The herb devil’s claw has also shown to have positive results if you suffer from back pain or degenerative bone disease.
Here are some more home remedies for back pain:
[hana-code-insert name=’adsense middle post 2′ /]
- Do what you can to improve your posture, always wear comfortable footwear and consider orthotics.
- Other treatments to try is chiropractic spinal alignment, therapeutic massage or TENS ( trans-cutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) to relieve pain.
- Do not bend with your waist instead bend with your knees when lifting objects.
- When sitting down for long periods of time take breaks to stretch and also have a chair that supports your lower back.
- Remember over the counter medications can relieve your pain but can have negative side effects such as intestinal and stomach bleeding if taken on a long term, a natural alternative is to take vitamin supplements and herbs which can help eliminate or reduce the need for conventional drugs.
- Strengthening your stomach muscles can also prevent you from injuring your back.
For other home remedies for back pain I recommend you reading back pain and neck pain relief. It is a step by step guide for back and neck pain sufferers.