The medicinal term Allergic Rhinitis also known as allergies is caused by airborne particles that you have a sensitivity to. Natural Remedies For Allergies are needed to relieve your symptoms.The symptoms that you may experience may be quite mild or they could be so severe that it can interrupt your daily life.
If you have noticed that your symptoms have been getting worse in the hotter climates, you may have a seasonal allergy, which is commonly called hay fever. This type of allergy is usually caused by certain trees and pollen. You can also have a sensitivity to dust,mold and also animal hair.
As your body has become quite sensitive to these substances, you will need to use effective natural remedies for allergies that can quickly relieve your symptoms and also heal the body effectively.
What Causes Allergies?
When we breathe in pollen or dust our immune system cannot tell if it is a threatening or non harmful substance. No one really knows why this happens, but a theory is that if we have poor nutrition, these substances such as pollen can weaken our immune system, it is also common to see allergies that run in the family.
What Are Hay Fever Symptoms?
There are a range of hay fever symptoms that you may experience such as:
- Runny Nose
- Congested and Stuffy Nose
- Red and Watery Eyes
Natural remedies for allergies that seem to work really well is by taking supplements on a regular basis. Here are a few that you may want to try and relieve some of your hay fever symptoms:
- Quercetin – 500mg twice a day
- Nettle – 250mg 3 times per day on a empty stomach
- Vitamin A – 10,000 IU a day with your meal
- Vitamin C – 1000mg 3 times a day
- Pantothenic Acid – 500mg 3 times per day with your meal
- Ephedra – 130mg 3 times per day. If you suffer from high blood pressure or heart disease, you may experience insomnia
What Other Natural Remedies For Allergies That You Can Do At Home?
There are other things that you can do around your home to help with your allergies such as:
- When the pollen count is very high outside, stay indoors and close all of your windows. Try to use a air conditioner if you can and regularly change the air filters
- Remove carpets and rugs in the home. Use allergy proof covers and wash your bed sheets regularly as they may contain dust mites
- Clean damp areas in your home as they may contain mold
An effective product that can help with hay fever and other allergies is called AllergiClear. It contains 100% natural and organic ingredients to help strengthen the immune system and also can strengthen your respiratory system. By using these natural remedies for allergies, you should soon find relief from hay fever.