Using natural remedies for bad breath is a safe and effective way to get rid of this embarrassing problem. There are many different causes of bad breath such as bad diet, too many toxins in the body, certain medications and also tooth decay.
We are surrounded by toxins everywhere today such as in the air, the food that we eat, stress and also the water that we drink and if too many harmful toxins are in the body, it sometimes can be hard for your system to get rid of them causing bad breath.
A common cause of bad breath is bacteria in the body usually located at the back of the throat. An effective and natural remedy product from Dr. Group is called Fresh Mouth and is one of the best natural treatments to use for bad breath.
There are 11 organic herbs in Fresh Mouth such as organic peppermint, spearmint, eucalyptus, pine needle, clove, sage, myrrh, tea tree, peppermint essential oil, menthol crystals and nascent iodine.
By taking fresh mouth when signs of bad breath occur, you can freshen your mouth to get rid of bad breath and also kill the bacteria causing this problem. The ingredients in Fresh Mouth can also improve the health of your gums which is important.
Having bacteria in the mouth can also cause cavities to occur and taking a natural and herbal remedy such as Fresh Mouth can cleanse the mouth and reduce the chances of getting decay on your teeth.
How Do You Use Fresh Mouth?
Taking Fresh Mouth is very easy, simply spray 2 or 3 times in the mouth and you can get a fresh feeling and taste in your mouth. It also comes in a small 1 fluid ounce bottle that can easily fit in your bag when you go to work or even when traveling.
What Else Can I Do To Fight Bad Breath?
- Brushing your teeth at least twice per day can help get rid of bacteria in the mouth and also reduce the risk of gum disease or gingivitis.
- Gargle your mouth after a meal and try to use an organic mouth wash that does not contain alcohol if you find that it burns your mouth after use.
- Certain medications can cause dry mouth and lead to bad breath, consult your doctor to see if there is any alternative medication you can take.
- Taking a good quality probiotic to increase your good bacteria in the gut can also prevent bad breath.
- Detox the body regularly to get rid of toxins and other waste which could be causing this embarrassing problem.
You can purchase Fresh Mouth for $19.95 at Global Healing and also get a 180 day money back guarantee if you are not happy with the product. If you live in the United States, you can also get free shipping.
Using more natural remedies for bad breath can help get rid of bacteria in the mouth, improve oral health and is also safe and gentle to the body. As not all herbal remedies work for everyone, it is important to find the right one that works best for you.