In this article you will find helpful menopause natural treatments for hot flushes that can help you cope with the uncomfortable symptoms this condition brings.When a woman reaches menopause, it usually means she has met her last menstrual cycle and is no longer fertile. This process is natural and will occur with every female when they reach the age of 50 and for some much earlier as in their 40’s. Once menopause is diagnosed there could be symptoms hard to deal with, and by following some simple natural remedies you will find it will help with your hormonal imbalance.
There are many symptoms that identify if you may be getting menopause such as:
* Getting Irregular Periods – This is usually the first sign you may get, and usually if you have not had your period for more than a month. If you have any concerns about your period cycle, you should go and see your family doctor.
* Having Night Sweats – If you start experiencing hot flashes at night this is usually night sweats and only last for a few minutes at a time.
* Hot Flushes – This is when you have the feeling of heat all over your body, and you may sweat quite a fair bit. You may also feel that your heart rate increasing.
* Hair Loss – When you notice that you are losing your hair or your hair is thinning.
* Frequent Urination – If you notice that you have to go to the toilet more often than usual, in the day and night, this may be signs of menopause.
What Are The Best Natural Remedies To Combat Menopause?
By using a natural remedy for menopause you can get relief from the symptoms I have mentioned above. Using certain ingredients and herbs in your diet can really help. Try using these ingredients in your daily diet.
* Wild Yam Root
* Evening Primrose Oil
* Flax Seed
* Damiana Leaf
* Cramp Bark
Here are some more home remedies for menopause that you can do at home:
1. Add a teaspoon of carrot seeds to milk and bring to the boil, it is best to drink this daily, to help with symptoms of menopause.
2. Daily exercise such as walking, jogging, swimming and tennis can help with symptoms.
3. Taking vitamin c and B6 daily.
4. Teaspoon of licorice powder daily.
5. Having menopause can make you calcium deficient, so it is important to take this supplement daily.
What Are The Best Natural Herbs To Relieve Symptoms Of Menopause?
Herbs can also be taken as a natural treatment treatment instead of hormone therapy, Black Cohosh is a herb that has been tested to balance your estrogen levels. It also can help reduce hot flashes, improve your mood and reduce irritability.
A Chinese herb called Dong Quai is also very popular in treating menopause symptoms. Lifestyle changes may also need to be changed, this includes having a diet that is highly nutritious with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.You should eliminate all processed foods and limit your intake of sugar and caffeine.
Other things you can do is to increase the amount of relaxation time you have everyday, this can include taking a walk or meditation, by reducing the amount of stress in your life and not over doing things you will feel much better.
By using these menopause natural treatments for hot flushes you will see no side effects from this kind of treatment and also save money at the same time. But before you start any natural menopause remedies, it is best to discuss it with your family doctor first.