The use of a Natural Herbal Remedy is getting more and more popular among people from all walks of life, especially among mothers. Since mommies are the ones who take care of family members who get sick (from daddy to babies), they are the ones noticeably busy trying the effectiveness of different medications. In recent years, a lot of them have started trusting herbal medicines more than those made from chemical substances.
There are a number of reasons why they prefer going natural when it comes to curing their family’s conditions. However, below are four of the most common reasons why:
* It is inexpensive – Herbs are relatively cheaper than the usual drugstore medication. Herbs can even come straight from your garden (both indoor and outdoor) and you are secured of their freshness and cleanliness. Since they were grown naturally, you will not have to worry about pesticides sprayed on them or bacteria from animals that may have grazed on them.
* It is less aggressive – Using a natural herbal remedy posts less aggressive effects on the body, therefore, mothers also have less to worry about when it comes to side effects. Unlike some chemically – produced medicines which may be very potent, herbal remedies are milder. Due to their relative mildness, the patient is more secure from unexpected conditions that other medications may bring. Sometimes, unbecoming reactions from chemical medicines like allergies may prove to be more problematic than the sickness they were trying to cure in the first place.
* It is readily available – As mentioned already, herbs can even come straight from your yard. If you do not have a garden where you can plant some of these medicinal plants, you can even buy them in capsule or suspension forms from the pharmacy. Many pharmaceutical companies started using herbs in their medicine production, realizing that a growing number of consumers, especially mothers, are going natural.
* It is safer – Since a natural home remedy is milder, it is also safer. Remember that the body is “natural” and there is nothing else easier for it to react to and handle than something natural as well.
There are many natural herbs that are effective in treating common ailments such as:
* Aloe Vera – This is great for burns or irritations to the skin. Always keep aloe vera gel in the kitchen and also bathroom, as you may need it in an emergency. Once aloe vera is on the skin, it will give a cool soothing sensation and relieve the effects of burning and itching on the skin.
* Chamomile – Digestive problems such as bloating,gas and stomach aches can be soothed by taking chamomile. It is best taken as a tea on a regular basis to relieve your digestive disorders you might have.
* Cranberry – If you regularly suffer from urinary tract infections, cranberry is a effective treatment to follow. You can now buy them in capsule form , which gives you a high dose of cranberry, there are also juices that you can buy, but they are not as strong as the capsule form.
Share Your Natural Herbal Remedy Below.